managing director – qualified plan advisorNEWTOWN, PA - FULL TIME
Managing Director – Qualified Plan Advisor
Retirement and Wealth Department, Reports to President – Retirement and Wealth
This position plays an integral role in the sales process with a focus on qualified plan sales and consulting. Ensure Newcleus has best in class offering for qualified plans, with a focus on financial institutions and national corporate sales opportunities.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
- Primary focus on new business development, retirement plan consulting, investment monitoring and selection, employee financial education, and company plan reviews.
- Drive consistent and predictable profitability, and organic growth to support overall revenue goals.
- Seek out new relationships with various plan sponsors, centers of influence, and strategic partners, and Newcleus Non-Qualified/BOLI Advisors around the country.
- conceptual presentation promoting Newcleus’ competitive differentiation, including proficiency at understanding, articulating and delivering the Newcleus Retirement and Wealth Division value proposition.
- Manage multiple facets of the sales process, including coordination of meetings, support materials, follow-up tasks, phone calls, proposals, presentations, closing business, etc.
- Input accurate and timely information into HubSpot CRM relative to first appointments, follow-up appointments, finals meetings, etc. to facilitate realistic corporate sales and revenue projections.
- Drive and support cross-selling strategies for existing clients, as well as new relationships.
- Act as a resource for Account Executives and Non-Qualified/BOLI Advisors for qualified plan opportunities.
- Assist Non-Qualified/BOLI Advisors in cross-selling and education on corporate retirement plans.
- Manage and service corporate clients, along with employee education meetings
- At the request of the President of Retirement and Wealth, Chief Actuary, President & CEO, or Chief Operating Officer, act as Newcleus Corporate representative at State, Regional, and National conferences, associations, and marketplace events.
- Minimum of three years experience in the Financial Services Industry with proven success in institutional or corporate retirement plan sales and consulting strongly preferred
- Able to communicate effectively both in written format and oral presentation.
- Able to multi-task and establish priorities.
- Able to maintain organization in a changing environment.
- Willingness to travel
- FINRA Series 6 or 7, 63 and 65 or 66 licenses